With its sleek design and innovative technology, this oil glass diffuser effortlessly transforms your essential oil into a finely dispersed mist, skillfully retaining the complete aromatic essence of the scent, all while avoiding any heating or dilution; creating an inviting atmosphere that lingers. Enrich your sensory experience and transform your surroundings into a sanctuary of luxurious tranquility with this exquisite Oil Glass Diffuser.
- Remove the solid wood base, glass bottle, cap, and USB power cable from the packaging.
- Insert the glass spray bottle into the round silicone ring on the solid wood base to ensure a tight fit.
- Add 50-100 drops of pure essential oil into the glass bottle. Close the glass bottle cap. Do not add water, fragrance liquid, base oil, or water-soluble essential oil.
- Use the USB cable to connect the power supply and charge the diffuser.
- Turn the knob clockwise for the following settings:
- Ambient light with fragrance diffusion:
- Step 1: Light on every 3 minutes, spray for 60 seconds, pause for 120 seconds, automatic shutdown after 2 hours.
- Step 2: Light on every 3 minutes, spray for 120 seconds, pause for 60 seconds, automatic shutdown after 4 hours.
- Turn the knob counterclockwise for the sleep fragrance diffusion mode:
- Light is off.
- Step 1: Every 3 minutes, spray for 30 seconds, pause for 150 seconds, automatic shutdown after 8 hours.
- Step 2: During the first hour, every 3 minutes, spray for 30 seconds, pause for 150 seconds. After 1 hour, every 5 minutes, spray for 5 seconds, pause for 295 seconds in an irregular pattern. No auto shutdown.
Cleaning Method: It is recommended to clean the glass once a week using alcohol.
- Fill the glass bulb with 10ml of alcohol. Turn on the machine.
- Place the mouth of the plastic dropper (provided) lightly on top of the essential oil tube. Use air pressure to clear any blockages in the tube.
- When bubbles appear in the alcohol (or essential oil) in the glass bottle, it indicates that the essential oil pipeline has been cleaned. Pour out the alcohol.
- The oil nebulizing diffuser is intended for home use only.
- Keep the device out of reach of children and away from fire.
- When charging, ensure that the power input does not exceed 5V 1A.
- The oil capacity must not exceed the MAX line.
- Prolonged non-use may cause the essential oil tube to solidify. Incorrectly adding base oil, fragrance liquid, water-soluble essential oil, or water may cause blockages and no mist. Refer to the Cleaning Method for cleaning instructions.
- Material: Wood, Glass, Rechargeable Lithium Battery, Pump
- Item Size: Width 150mm x Depth 115mm x Height 60mm
- Power Input: DC 5V 1A, 2W
True to our commitment of ‘Knowledge and Choice’, we take pains to classify each and every product we sell into four categories, based on their ingredient profile for our customers to use as a general guide:
CURRENT PRODUCT CLASSIFICATIONS:
Certified Products – Products that are certified as organic, natural, vegan or halal by recognized competent international bodies
Pure Natural Products – Products with 100% natural and naturally derived ingredients, no synthetics (in compliance to our Pure Natural Ingredient Policy)
Natural Products – Products that are almost pure natural but may contain very small percentage of approved synthetic ingredients, silicones, fragrance or coloring (in compliance to our Natural Ingredient Policy)
Natural Based Products – Products that are almost natural but may contain some additional approved synthetic ingredients at permitted dosage for better product experience but safe everyday usage (in compliance to our General Ingredient Policy)
CURRENT INGREDIENT POLICIES
General Ingredient Policy:
NO parabens, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate, DEA, triclosan, diazolidinyl/im idazolidinyl urea, oxybenzone, hydroquinone and any other commonly acknowledged toxic ingredients
Natural Ingredient Policy:
In addition to our “General Ingredient Policy”, must also exclude:
Mineral oils, TEA, MEA and ingredients which may cause dioxin contamination or release of formaldehyde, only safe synthetic ingredients are permitted and restricted to less than one percent of total ingredients.
Pure Natural Ingredient Policy:
(For products with 100% natural or naturally derived ingredients.)
In addition to our “Natural Ingredient Policy”, must also exclude:
Synthetic ingredients including silicones, polymers, fragrance, coloring, glycos, PEGs, EDTA and synthetic preservatives such as sodium benzoate and phynoxyethanol
Note: Our product classifications and ingredients policies are for the purpose of general guidance only according to our own criteria and guidelines, and to the best of our knowledge. We do not take legal responsibility for any mistake or omission, please always refer to the product label for full ingredients listing and conduct your own ingredient safety research based on your own personal criteria.
For Products Sold By TNS Skin Lab Only:
(for products sold by other vendors, please see individual Shipping & Returns Policy)
Ordered products will be sent via courier service or air mail to the specified delivery address. We impose a flat rate method for shipping charges, the current flat rates are as follow:
West Malaysia – RM8 Flat Rate
East Malaysia – RM12 Flat Rate
Other Countries – where available, will be calculated at checkout based on weight
All orders are subject to processing before being accepted and shipped, rejected orders will be fully refunded within 5 business days.
We do not accept orders:
With P.O. Box addresses;
Which may be considered as wholesale (please contact us for wholesale purchases);
That are suspected to be fraudulent;
That we are unable to process due to non compliance with our terms & conditions of sales.
Customers are to take note of custom charges, import duties, rates and tariffs (if any). You may incur and have to bear all the above fees if they are imposed in your country.
We have no control over the above-mentioned fees as custom policies vary from country to country. You should consult your country’s authority or custom office for further information.
If you are a foreign purchaser, you are considered an importer and should be aware and abide by all the laws and regulation of your country. We will list all contents as required by international shipping requirements.
We may not be able to fulfill orders from certain countries or regions due to restrictions and distribution agreements. If your order is not accepted for any reason, we will refund or reverse the charges to your credit card.
Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for international delivery.
Local Orders or Deliveries
All local orders within Malaysia should be delivered within 2 to 5 working days after the acceptance of your order (subject to stock availability).
Please check and ensure contents and packaging are in good order before signing and accepting the delivery. Signature is required as proof of acceptance.
If there is no one present to accept the delivery, you may be required to pick up the parcel from your designated post office.
If the delivery was made by us and no one was present to accept the delivery at the appointed time, we can arrange for a second delivery.
Damage and Returns
If the contents are found to be damaged on delivery, please do not sign acceptance. Instead, make a note on the delivery order and call our head office/drop us an email. We will arrange for a new replacement at no extra cost.
We will refund or accept returns on the following basis:
Product did not arrive;
Product arrived damaged;
Wrong product was delivered;
Product has expired;
All other reasons will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please check your products carefully upon delivery to ensure that it is correct and in good physical packaging condition before accepting the delivery.
If a product price and description have been wrongly advertised on the web, we may take steps to correct the price and description and inform the customer of the mistake. Customers can then decide to either cancel or continue with order.
We regret that such mistakes are inevitable and shall at all times try our best to avoid such mistakes.
Customers can request for an exchange if the product is found to cause an allergic reaction and is unused. However, customers will have to bear the full cost of shipping in this instance.
For local web orders, we regret customers cannot make exchanges at the shops. Exchange will have to be done at our head office. Please call ahead to make an appointment to see our web order department personnel to make the exchange.